“A must read for anyone wanting to get their head above water.”—The Wall Street Journal
THE CLASSIC GUIDE, REVISED WITH UP-TO-THE-MINUTE INFORMATION
OUT OF THE RED
- Do this month’s bills pile up before you’ve paid last month’s?
- Do you regularly receive past-due notices?
- Do you get letters threatening legal action if immediate payment is not made?
- Do the total amounts of your revolving charge accounts keep rising?
INTO THE BLACK
Whether you are currently in debt or fear you’re falling into debt, you are not alone. Sixty million Americans—from doctors to secretaries, from executives to the unemployed—face the same problem and live under the same daily stress. Based on the proven techniques of the national Debtors Anonymous program, here is the first complete, step-by-step guide to getting out of debt once and for all. You’ll learn
- how to recognize the warning signs of serious debt
- how to negotiate with angry creditors, collection agencies, and the IRS
- how to design a realistic and painless payback schedule
- how to identify your spending blind spots
- how to cope with the anxiety and daily pressures of owing money
- plus the three cardinal rules for staying out of debt forever, and much more!
This book is neither sponsored nor endorsed by Debtors Anonymous. A recovered debtor, the author is intimately familiar with the success of the Debtors Anonymous program.
- Citywire Money on the Debt Book
- William Petruzzo on the Debt Book
- ReadyForZero: 7 Books That Will Help You Destroy Debt and Live a Rich Life
- The World Is As We Are
- The Last Taboo
- Debt Is a Verb
- How Not to Blow the Family Fortune or Get Yourself Even Deeper in Debt this Holiday Season
- What I Gave My Children: A Christmas Story
- The House’ll Pay for Itself, Right?
- Nice Little Review/Mention of Making Peace with Money