Just about everything you’ve ever wanted to know about writing – the craft, the life, the business. How to do it. Eleven lifelong, bestselling, award-winning professional writers (with, I’m happy to say, me among them) tell you.
We’re all together in one spot for the first time ever. For a limited time, and remarkably – to me, anyway – for pretty much less than the price of a paperback book.
It’s a book bundle (a group of DRM-free ebooks sold as what one contributor calls a set, a herd, or a gaggle!) along with a bunch of other neat books on the craft, life, and business, including:
- The Novel Writer’s Toolkit by Bob Mayer
- Writing Into the Dark by Dean Wesley Smith
- Playing the Short Game by Douglas Smith
- Making Tracks – A Writer’s Guide to Audiobooks by J. Daniel Sawyer
- Rejection, Romance & Royalties – by Laura Resnick
- Business For Breakfast – Vol 1: The Beginning Professional Writer by Leah Cutter
They’re available at: http://storybundle.com/writing
You can get that whole set of ebooks for as little as $5. But if you decide to pay at least $15, you also get this whole set of bonus ebooks:
- Break Writer’s Block Now! by Jerrold Mundis
- Writing Horses – The Fine Art of Getting It Right by Judith Tarr
- The Write Attitude by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Pitfalls of Writing Fantasy by Vonda N. McIntyre
- 30 Days in the Word Mines by Chuck Wendig
And as a bonus to the bonus, also included is a 40% discount coupon for Jutoh, an ebook creation tool for all platforms.
StoryBundle offers a book-buying model that lets you decide what you want to pay and how you want your purchasing dollars to be allocated. Find out more when you visit http://storybundle.com/writing to purchase this great package of books on the craft and business of writing, and how to live the life, written by bestsellers, award-winners, and career novelists and nonfiction writers.